Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Blog 23: 2014 Interview


1.  Who did you interview and what house are they in?


Kimberly Gallardo, West House.



2.  What ideas do you have for your senior project and why?

I was planing on having my senior project on criminology or forensics because I find them to be fascinating.

3.  What do you plan to do for your summer 10 hour mentorship experience?


I plan to go to a police station and have them tell me more about the topic as well as help find where I needed to be placed.

4.  What do you hope to see or expect to see in watching the 2013 2-hour presentations?

I want to see how they organized the project and how the final out comes in to place.

5.  What questions do you have that I can answer about senior year or senior project (or what additional information did you tell them about senior year or senior project)?

  • She had no questions but she wanted to wait and see how the year would progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment