Friday, June 7, 2013

Blog 26: Senior Project Reflection

(1) Positive Statement
What are you most proud of in your 2-Hour Presentation and/or your senior project? Why?
I am most proud of the knowledge that I have gained in my senior project as well as how I was able to covey it thought my 2-hour presentation. I view to knowledge to make and construct a wedding dress what I am most proud of because it is a knowledge that I can use later in life just besides making wedding dresses.
(2) Questions to Consider
a.     What assessment would you give yourself on your 2-Hour Presentation (self-assessment)?
AE       P          AP       CR       NC
b.     What assessment would you give yourself on your overall senior project (self-assessment)?
AE       P          AP       CR       NC

(3) What worked for you in your senior project?
When I was able to get a mentor to complete my senior project, my mentor ship would be what worked best for me. I was able to get first hand experience which helped greatly when I was doing my 2-hour presentations.
(4) (What didn't work) If you had a time machine, what would have you done differently to improve your senior project if you could go back in time?
 
I would change my beginning research. Towards the end of the research checks I was able to find really good research and if I was able to go back, I would start by hitting the library where I found most of my good research.
(5) Finding Value
With my product as communication and my future job having to do with communications and translations my senior project has helped in that aspect. I have had trouble with the nevsre and presentation but by the time two hour come I was able to cope and complete the task.
With the overall use of a mentor ship, it helps give an aspect as well as to how to work with overs that will be a higher job status as well as with bosses. Mentorship gives aspect of how the job network will work in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment